Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sow, Reap

We sow and we reap.
Old Bible teaching.

Last night I sowed and I comprimised.
I let the fear of abandonment influence me.
I won't say how far and in which way.
But I comprimised.

I understand that God is not about reward systems.
He is about the heart.
He knows the choices I made.
Maybe I will reap horrible things.
Maybe the choices won't affect us at all.

I want to live my life speaking about the true life of a Christian in America.
Here is the true life- sometimes we fail.
I won't go into a ramble about getting back up again and only through our weakeness can he be made strong and so on.
I knew what I was doing, I knew God has set before me life and death and for that moment I chose death.

But I will say today the sun rose again and God is still my Savoir.
I have a life to live for Him and I will admit my sins.
No one said this was going to be easy and actually God did not say it would be worth it-- But I know because of His goodness it will be.
And for that- comprimising is not an option.
Stronger accountability will be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment