Friday, April 16, 2010

Our purpose

As of April 21st, 2010 Ryan and I are dedicating ourselves to living a life of purity for God. This includes our physical life as well as our thought life. I plan on keeping this blog as a testament of how even through the trials God is faithful and good. Someday I want to "Build our House" -proverbs 24:27- but as for now we must finish our outdoor work. This work includes staying true to our purity vow, becoming student's of the word and allowing God to reshape our character. So someday, someday we can have a family, a ministry, and a clean heart.

I do not know how often we will blog and honestly I hope no one even notices this site was created. I want it to be a diary for future purposes that we can show that redemption is possible and help our future 'seeds" because of it.

Here's to a new way of life. A better way of life. The right way of life. That way we can live an abundant life.

No comments:

Post a Comment