Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's not what it looks like

This battle is not ours. All we have to do is make a choice. God wants us to succeed. He is giving a path of success in this moral-lacking world. Turn your eyes towards Him, He'll show you. Don't focus on the struggles or the blessings. Focus on Him, it will work out. Just like it is for us <3

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

This is world is never what it seems. We are not fighting nor loving the way the world does. We receive our strength from Him and thank Him that his ways, thoughts, & love is higher than ours. =)

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD. 

Isaiah 41:10   So do not fear, for I am with you;  do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

 

That my friend- is good news. We are all victors, we just don't all know it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment