Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Two Weeks

Since returning I have been speaking a lot about making choices.
We have the choice to run after God or man.
We have the choice to follow His word or create our own path.
We have choices and we have compromises.

Ryan & I have successfully chosen to run after the things of God and He has blessed us immensely. Although I could go into detail of what this looks like, I am not going to. I am just going to say- you have to see this for yourself. Sure, my insecurities have surfaced-- but it has not been painful. Within my partnership with God, I have a partner in Ryan and that makes all the difference.

Make the choice, God will take it from there.
Be accountable, circumstances will not be difficult.
Trust in His word, it will always come true.

"But let all who take refuge in you be glad;
let them ever sing for joy.
Spread your protection over them,
that those who love your name may rejoice in you
For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield" 
-Psalm 5:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment